At Jenurery you will find fantastic collections of silver jewellery for the trendy woman. Silver jewellery consists of 92.5% silver, and 7.5% copper alloy. Pure silver is precious but too soft to use in jewellery. Adding other metals to the silver increases the hardness, making it more suitable and durable for daily wear. Silver is a very delicate metal and tends to bend and snag easily. Its ductile and malleable property makes it easy to form shapes, so it is widely used in jewellery design. Cheap metals can irritate the skin, making sterling silver a good option for sensitive skin.
All our jewellery is gilded with gold. Gold-plated jewellery is a layer of gold placed onto the surface of sterling silver. This thin gold layer is added to the base metal via electroplating. We offer 0.5-1.5 micron 18K yellow gold or white gold plated jewellery, to give our jewellery shiny finishes and added protection and durability. t’s also less likely to cause skin conditions.
*Any plated jewellery will eventually tarnish over time. Only solid gold jewellery does not rust or tarnish.)I
We coat our silver jewellery to stop it from irritating or discolouring your skin. If you have sensitive skin, this resin layer can protect you from direct contact with the metal. The coating also makes jewellery more durable and keeps your favourite pieces looking better, longer. It protects against wear and tears, tarnishes and oxidation.
18K Yellow Gold:
18k yellow gold is about 75% pure gold(18 divided by 24). The other 25% usually consists of metals such as zinc, copper, nickel, etc. Yellow gold is making a comeback today with its beautiful golden hue. Its colour is closer to pure gold, while the yellow in 10K or 14K jewellery may not be as intense. Therefore the yellow-gold colour is brighter and richer in appearance. Yellow gold is the truest colour of gold, and is the purest out of white, yellow, and rose gold. It is less likely to cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to nickel. 18K gold is a good choice if you want a piece of jewellery that is reasonably pure but is not overly soft.
18K White Gold:
Same as 18K yellow gold,18k white gold is about 75% pure gold.The most popular metal color for engagement rings remains white gold, and there’s no question why.It’s famous for it’s beautiful silvery appearance,and it’s less prone to get tarnish . This metal color is actually a mixture of metals such as silver, palladium and nickel. It’s also common for white gold to have a rhodium coating.
Freshwater pearls today are a favorite of jewelry designers.They grow in lakes, ponds, and rivers, and are one type of cultured pearl. Freshwater pearls include a variety of pastel colors and can be round or irregular in their shapes.Since the nacre layer of freshwater pearls is thicker, they are more durable than saltwater ones.It’s affordable price and durability makes it the best for everyday jewellery.
Akoya pearls are the classic cultured saltwater pearls of Japan.Akoya Pearl is famous for its “ball-bearing” shine and perfect roundness.With their striking bright mirror-like luster, some described her as “the little light bulb”.They are grown in saltwater when a mollusk is nucleated with a bead composed of mother-of-pearl, that is the reason akoya pearls are more often perfectly round.
Semi-precious gemstones are a stylish addition to any jewellery. Their bold colours can captivate the eyes of onlookers. Jenurery offer coloured semi-precious stones, which are vibrant as precious stone but at an affordable price. Some of the more common ones are amethyst, citrine, peridot, blue topaz, garnet, malachite and lazurite. Each coloured gemstone is hand-selected for its colour and clarity.